Starting July 1, Trap Door will be offering a monthly experience for players aged 21+ known as Puzzles & Corks.
You’ve heard of paint and sip, well now you can puzzle and sip. Book now either at our Red Bank or Morristown locations, or visit www.puzzlesandcorks.com for more information.
BOGEYMAN (PG-13) PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 1!
You and your team are paranormal investigators looking into a recent child abduction. However, this case goes much deeper than you think. Control your fear and dig deep into your terrors, with Trap Door Red Bank’s newest game. Get your pre-sale tickets TODAY …if you dare!
Experience the record-breaking “Cure Z” in Red Bank, NJ ending AUGUST 15th!
Or visit our new Morristown, NJ location to play “Witch Hunt” or “F5“, an Obstacle Course Escape Game.
Our escape experiences are not limited to the confines of the physical game location as we use alternate reality gaming concepts to begin the story before you arrive and continue it after you leave.
Based upon feedback received from our valued customers, we have learned that our experiences stand apart from others because of the depth of our themes and backstories. Instead of taking a random theme and placing some puzzles within, we truly think through the characters we create and incorporate them into all facets of the game. We want you to feel like you are walking into a scene of a movie. The creators at Trap Door come from a film and theater background and want to give each patron a special experience they will never forget. We pride ourselves in creating the best possible experience, that is both challenging and engaging.
In the past, our experience “Escape the Architect” only had a 6% success rate, which is something we were very proud of. We love that our games are hard because we want to place everyone on an even playing field. Once someone does escape, it is a true accomplishment because the best part about our escape room is that any person can win.
There is nothing that has trivia, or intense math challenges. To succeed in escape rooms, you have to be perceptive, have the ability to communicate, and get into your role! If you can truly achieve these characteristics, you will escape!
Have a scaredy cat in your group? Don’t worry! At Trap Door, we try to accommodate everyone that comes through our door. If you have a worry about one of your group members, just let us know before hand. We will try to cater each experience as much as we can.
Before you buy…
- Reserve your spot! All tickets must be purchased before entering the game and we cannot reserve or hold spots. Remember: ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If your group count is less than the max occupancy of your game, you will more than likely be mixed with other customers as our rooms book on a per-ticket basis. For example: if you are a group of four and your experience has a total of ten slots, those other six tickets are still available for purchase.
- Arrive 15 minutes early and enjoy some atmosphere in the waiting room. You will need to go through some instructions before beginning the escape room attraction.
- You must be capable of staying on your feet for the 60-minute time limit. F5 requires much more physical interaction.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you are not afraid to get a little rough in. You may find yourself kneeling or crawling to find a clue.
- Absolutely NO photography or videography is permitted within the escape room. We are watching from our control room and you will be removed without a refund.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the escape room.
- Do NOT consume alcohol or any illegal substances before attending a Trap Door Escape Room experience. Bad behavior will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the experience without refund, as well as charges for broken and/or missing items and/or labor of repairs.